FLORIDA ENTERTAINMENT LAW LITIGATION
Entertainment law is a broad term, encompassing everything from contract drafting, business formation, contract enforcement and contract litigation. Florida entertainment lawyer Jason Turchin handles entertainment litigation throughout Florida. Whether you need to file a claim or have a claim filed against you anywhere in Florida, we may be able to help. If you are an entertainer, entertainment business or entity and need a Florida entertainment attorney for a lawsuit or litigation matter, call Jason Turchin at (800) 337-7755 or submit a free inquiry today.
What types of entertainment litigation cases can you handle?
With Jason's experience in entertainment law and litigation, some examples of cases Fla entertainment attorney Jason Turchin can handle:
- Breach of contract with former manager
- Manager suing former artist for unpaid commissions
- Artist due money from copyright infringement
- Models not paid for use of image and likeness
- Trademark infringement litigation
- Copyright infringement litigation
- File-sharing infringement lawsuits
If you are in the entertainment business, one of the first rules you should know is that it is very much a “business”. It is full of business agreements, like contracts, may involve business formations to protect the group or team members, may involve intellectual property protection, and many other business-related issues.
We can handle entertainment law litigation matters for:
- Musicians and Entertainment Companies
- Professional Athletes
Jason Turchin was one of the founding owners of Gavel Entertainment, Inc., a music management company, he started with a law school colleague more than a decade ago. During law school, Jason was Vice President of the Entertainment and Sports Law Society at University of Miami’s School of Law. He has since represented many professional entertainers, including artists, musicians, recording artists, comedians, song writers and others.
Call us for a free consultation on your entertainment law litgation matter at (800) 337-7755.
- Representing clients throughout all of Florida, New York, and Washington DC
- Florida Negligence Lawyers - We handle personal injury, wrongful death, motor vehicle accidents, slip and falls, cruise injury claims, and crime victim's rights cases
- Serving the needs of individual and corporate clients with your best interests in mind
I've seen an increased number of Florida life insurance denial and life insurance payment delay case inquiries lately. There are several reasons why...
Over the past few months, we've had a dramatic increase in the number of new will contest and probate litigation inquiries. Florida Probate Law...
Fort Lauderdale, FL - A Sunday afternoon by the pool turned into a horrific tragedy when a car veered off of the road and into a pool cabana killing...
Fort Lauderdale, FL Slip and Fall Law - Florida's slip and fall law may allow you to get paid money if you are injured on someone else's property....
Death and dying - two scary words. When we think of death and dying, we often think about the fear of being without loved ones, pain, emotional...